Monday, October 18, 2010

Sunday Night Wind Down

I dunno about you guys, but on Sunday nights, I get into this subdued, introverted mode, and I like to listen to things or watch things or read things that are passive and quiet. I like to slowly ease my way into the new week.

So yeah, I'm gonna start a weekly segment called Sunday Night Wind Down in which I give a link, an anecdote, or anything really that hopefully provides a relaxing experience. Last week, I linked a game called Small Worlds which if you haven't checked it out, check it out.

Anyway, this week, I have a song for you guys. A friend of mine wrote this in the summer, and honestly, I'm pretty fucking jealous that he never writes a bad song, ya know? 

26 comments:

  1. is every instrument done by your friend? quite talented.. but thats what sundays are for.. relax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, he played all the instruments himself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very calming, it's great to relax to this music.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome song i rly like it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the zelda cover :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha that was nice!

    love the blog i will be following see you arounds

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved it, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha amazing song btw. cute drawings too

    ReplyDelete