Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Senor Liberator Walks!

So I started a tiny bit of work on Taco Smash (which is the tentative title) last night. I decided to write it using Python and the PyGame libraries. I figured it would constantly be changing and stuff so a scripting language like Python would be best. 

Anyway, basically all I have now is a static screen with grass and a sandbox drawn out in paint, and our hero, Senor Liberator, walking around in a tile based environment using the arrow keys. I'm planning on having a friend of mine work on the art, but my shoddy paint work will do for now.

16 comments:

  1. cant wait to see what you come up with man. im into java myself (stil learning)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your artwork might actually add to the game though. Depending on the feel you want. Looking forward to more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sick man. cant wait. haha liberator fasho!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like it would be a funny game lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking forward to it, keep up the work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to see you are working on the game now. Keep up that worth with python. That shit is hard to stay addicted to. But keep at it, I'm sure you can pull through with this. Try to create some demos of the game as well if you want. Like videos or whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the problem with python is i suck at it...

    ReplyDelete
  8. That mexican man looked excellent.

    ReplyDelete