Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday Night Wind Down #2

This week I have a mesmerizing Minecraft video. Minecraft (for those of you living under a rock) is an online multiplayer sandbox game in which players build and destroy things with blocks. It's an extremely simple concept, but give people a chance to mess around with it and good things happen. It's amazing the things people come up with. I actually check youtube and reddit for Minecraft news just for funzies.

But yeah, watch the video. OH! but check this: When I first played the video, I was listening to "Lover's Carvings" by Bibio, and I thought, "Hey this fits pretty good," and then I listened to the actual music that Cresty (the video producer's reddit username) put on the video, and it made me wanna put on Yo La Tengo's "Our Way to Fall" especially cause of the night time parts in the video.

So like, yeah, try out some songs with the video and lemme know what you guys think fits well.



Past Sunday Night Wind Downs:
http://thehappybuffet.blogspot.com/2010/10/sunday-night-wind-down.html
http://thehappybuffet.blogspot.com/2010/10/small-worlds.html

20 comments:

  1. I think that music fits pretty well already :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats hella sick.. The things you can do with this game lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was really cool. Thx for the sup, you got mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet video!
    Also I'm scared to get started on Minecraft for fear of losing everyone I know. D:

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I suggested Toxic by Britney Spears up there but reconsidered.

    Akron/Family - Italy

    You could probably play the video twice and still have some song leftover.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Motherless Bastard by The Kindles (lololol [after the intro.]).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Playing WOW is more than enough xD
    Nice vid btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just to let you know, in case you haven't seen it yet, I posted a new article in my ongoing tutorial series. It's called: Inside AdSense & AdSense Inside: A Blogger Tutorial

    Hope to see you real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd say that something by Venetian Snares captures the minecraft spirit best.

    ReplyDelete
  11. minecraft is such a beautiful game <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, really good stuff once again... This Minecraft thing is getting more and more onto me...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks too addictive for me to try playing the game lol, I'd never get anything done!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hehe cool vid, i might out the game

    ReplyDelete